A Conversation for The h2g2 Post 13.03.08

A monumental effort

Post 1

echomikeromeo

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you.smiley - applause


A monumental effort

Post 2

I'm not really here

Absolutely fabulous, and I don't say that just because it carries my first contribution in years. smiley - biggrin


A monumental effort

Post 3

Post Team

Inspirational! I thought getting a paper edition of The Post out took some doing but, having witnessed the hard work behind the scenes for this, I can see that it was a walk in the park compared to the effort and co-ordination required by all the contributors to the Beeblecast.

A big round of smiley - applause to everyone. Another one soon? Can't wait. smiley - biggrin

shazz smiley - thepostsmiley - magic


A monumental effort

Post 4

Secretly Not Here Any More

Paper edition? Don't give them ideas, Rich'll be around the printers tomorrow morning with a USB stick!


A monumental effort

Post 5

Skankyrich [?]

It was pretty chaotic getting it all together. It should've been fairly simple, then TRiG and I decided to write a website and it all got a bit manic. There were so many last-minute issues that I had to force myself to switch off the PC yesterday and go out just to clear my head.

Tell you what, though - it's all been worth it smiley - biggrin

Next up? More Beeblecasts. Video versions take a very long time to put together, so we need to put those on hold for a little while (in relation to the Post, anyway - the EG ones for the Guidecast will continue). But I'm very, very keen on audio.


A monumental effort

Post 6

Tibley Bobley

Well done!smiley - applause

smiley - smiley


A monumental effort

Post 7

Nigel *ACE*

A paper version is the future for h2g2 smiley - run. After, of course, a few more Beeblecasts smiley - biggrin.

Nigel smiley - footprints


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more