A Conversation for Running With Scissors

poopyhead blues

Post 1

several, a/k/a random

my small upper corner of this state called 'ohio' (round on the ends and high in the middle) has been thankfully bypassed for a good lot of the nyah-nyah, boogerbrains part of the erectorally-challenged (p)residential 'race', for which i an most greatful (or grateful, as in i might as well put in a 'dead' CD rather than be exposed to their blather.)
as for women's beach volleyball, my 87-year-old father is years ahead of the media--he's been watching it on late-night teevee, early-morning teevee, and afternoon teevee since it has been on-air.
this could explain his fixating on chicken-related food products.
(bwalk, cluck-cluck-cluck.)
smiley - musicalnotesmiley - vampire


poopyhead blues

Post 2

quizzical

I kinda had my suspicions about women's beach volleyball.smiley - winkeye Boy, did I gravitate to the wrong sport (ice skating); I actually play a pretty good game of volleyball...

Say, how 'bout those Indians! I bet the Yankees didn't know what hit 'em.

As for the poopyheads, maybe they're all coming down to this end of the state. We've had at least one of the candidates within driving distance every week recently. And I just heard that Bush will be in Ohio next week again. Somebody please make it stop! smiley - wah


poopyhead blues

Post 3

several, a/k/a random

current local (loco?) radio is whining one of the campaigns (camp-pains)WENT RIGHT PAST on interstate 90, heading for pennsylvania. (thank heavens !)

meanwhile, the federal government, in its' infinite wisdon, is trying to cancel plans to finally clean up our river and quit polluting Lake Erie any further.

i'm somewhat surprised i'm allowed to say 'poopyhead' after some recent 'did i leave the iron on?' deadline re-wordings.

smiley - musicalnote


poopyhead blues

Post 4

several, a/k/a random

ohno ! this just in......The Leader is planning a bus trip with a stop in Geneva-on-the-Lake on his merry way to pennsylvania.
he stays on that road, he's goona cross that dirty river on his way east.
this may prove to be interesting.
smiley - musicalnote


poopyhead blues

Post 5

quizzical

*he stays on that road, he's goona cross that dirty river on his way east.*

He'll no doubt consider it proof that his environmental 'policies' are working.
(Did I just say that?! Bad quizzical. BAD quizzical! smiley - evilgrin)


poopyhead blues

Post 6

several, a/k/a random

"There are no stops planned in Ashtabula County."

oooooooohhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaahhhhh ?

smiley - musicalnote


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Running With Scissors

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more