A Conversation for The Greebo Appreciation Society (G.A.S.)

Join The Club IV

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Join the ever growing Greebo Appreciation Society here... no fee... and you get a jolly nice badge for you homepage... ~grin~... what more could one want in life????


Join The Club IV

Post 2

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Dear Greebo,

I lie here prostrate before you, I bring many gifts, the finest tuna, the ultimate salmon, the most adorable knitted cat toy with the little dangly bits on. I would be greatly honoured if you would consider me worthy of displaying the G>A>S badge upon my home page.

Bassman.


Join The Club IV

Post 3

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

~walks in wearing his favourite t-shirt (Greebo is not God, but she's pretty darn close) and carrying a plate of doughnuts and a glass of milk, with a straw of course smiley - winkeye~

Hey Greebs, I am terribly sorry that I haven't been in here for such a long time. I hope you can forgive me ~huggle?~


Join The Club IV

Post 4

Aurora

Ahh, G>A>S, what would H2G2 be without it? I bring donuts from my homepage **grins hopefully**


Join The Club IV

Post 5

GreeboTCat

Sorry for the delay folks... you will be added shortly... please have a glass of milk while waiting...


Join The Club IV

Post 6

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

smiley - smiley Hi Greebs. I brought you some catnip doughnuts I've been experimenting with. They've got quite a kick to them. BTW, you syill owe us a walk in your neighbourhood. We're waiting for you at the BBQ. smiley - smiley

alicat (not as lovable a cat as Greebo, but trying very hard. smiley - winkeye)


Join The Club IV

Post 7

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

~unnoticeably drifts away, cause Greebo obviously doesn't reply to him~


Join The Club IV

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Me has taken notice of you honestly... me just having a few problems at the moment... sorry for the delay... please forgive me,...


Join The Club IV

Post 9

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Greebo.

Please accept this saucer of extremely fresh, slightly chilled milk, to aid you in sorting out your temporary problem.


Join The Club IV

Post 10

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Don't worry Greebs. Of course I'll forgive you smiley - smiley. How could I not? Hope you're OK, cause I wouldn't want to see my favourite cat in trouble ~huggle~.


Join The Club IV

Post 11

Aurora

The badge is now on my page, O Furry One. **bows**


Join The Club IV

Post 12

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

Greetings Greebo, greatest of all cats!!!!

My deepest appreciation and a bowl of fresh cream!!!

I appreciate Greebo!

PE


Join The Club IV

Post 13

GreeboTCat

Hi again... ~grin~... thanks to you all for waiting so patiently... you are now all full members of GAS... get your gasbadge here...
http://www.h2g2.com/A295328

Please display it on your homepage with pride... millions of other people do.. ~grinny grin~


Join The Club IV

Post 14

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

Oh, most worthy of all cats!

I knew it was right to appreciate you!!!

Here is another bowl of fresh cream!

Thank you for the badge!!!

Peace, oh wonderous feline!!!


Join The Club IV

Post 15

GreeboTCat

~Greebo laps up the cream and purrs with contentment~


Join The Club IV

Post 16

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

ooh gweat gweebo, I bwing you wuv and mewwyment.

Indoctrinate me. Although I feel unworthy, it's worth a shot.

:P

Jack (or Triv or Jacko or Horatio. Pick one.)

smiley - smiley


Join The Club IV

Post 17

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Grebo.

Salutations my furry feline friend. Your wonderful badge now has pride of place at the top of my home page. Many thanks.

Please accept this saucer of cream and jumbo sized catnip treats bag as a token of my gratitude.


Join The Club IV

Post 18

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

Greebo - of all cats [and you know very well that cats are
the best creatures in this planet...] you are the mostest!

that purr made me very happy!!!

[here's some more cream for later!]


All of h2g2 shall soon learn to appreciate you!


Join The Club IV

Post 19

GreeboTCat

Welcome Triv... you are now GAS member number 55...
Get your gadbadge from here... http://www.h2g2.com/A295328
and display it on your homepage with pride... and think to yourself how lucky you are to have a homepage sporting the wondrous image that is GAS... ~grin~


Join The Club IV

Post 20

GreeboTCat

Thank you for postrating yourself before me... makes me feel that me is truly the nicest... bestest and cutest cat on the internet... ~biggest grin ever~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more