A Conversation for You Finish The Story

Second Story

Post 21

GOD

...THEN HE TURNED UP AND EVERYONE GOT DECIDEDLY NERVOUS !!! smiley - bigeyes

smiley - fish


Second Story

Post 22

Cutlery, co-founding Freak and Patron Saint of Cutting Remarks ?¿

Except a bratty little kid who ran up behind GOD, pulled down his trousers, and ran away giggling.

"EXCUSE ME," said GOD, pulling them up again, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
"Yeah," said the kid, "You're a poo-head!" At this point he was in uncontrollable fits of laughter, and nothing GOD would say would stop the kid. sooooo....


Second Story

Post 23

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

... God extended a finger and turned the child into a teenager for 10 seconds...
After a moment of being back at his own age, the child had already apologised to God and begun cowering in his presence.
And God said "Always knew there was a point to inventing all those spots and hormones and exams- it couldn't just have been *pointless* trauma..."
At which point in the story God was beginning to receive some extremely pointed looks from across the room...


Second Story

Post 24

Cutlery, co-founding Freak and Patron Saint of Cutting Remarks ?¿

Buddha turned up and tried to offer psychological advice to God - it's never a good idea to talk to yourself. smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more