A Conversation for Thread of The Day

How queer!

Post 1

The Groob

The 'anyone from the 80s' thread died a death today, yet yesterday there was an avalanche of posts early on and looked like it would fly today.


How queer!

Post 2

Geggs

It's the way of things, I guess. There are some threads that work one day, but not another, and there are other threads that just don't stop. It's difficult to know which ones will last and which won't.

Ho hum.

By the way, I've been away from hootoo which Thursday. Anything interesting happen in the meantime?


Geggs


How queer!

Post 3

The Groob

"It's difficult to know which ones will last and which won't."

This is so true. There really is no way of predicting. Sometimes I start something I think will be popular and it dies and something done on the spur of the moment runs and runs.


Thursday? Hmmmm. I can't remember what happened this morning to be honest.


How queer!

Post 4

egon

I can remember what happened this morning.

I had a bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes and one of those yogurt things that tops up your good bacteria, and Australia battered the USA in the cricket.

Or did you mean on h2g2?


How queer!

Post 5

Geggs

Well, I was thinking of hootoo activites, but it's nice to know that your morning went well. Mine is a continuing cause of anxiety, but there you go.


Geggs


How queer!

Post 6

The Groob

I had a migraine this morning and my head is still recovering from that. As yet, I still can't remember if anything exciting happened lately, so I suppose nothing did. I nearly complained about Top Of The Pops in Petty Hates, but didn't.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more