A Conversation for How to be Annoying

professionally annoying

Post 41

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Print your own magazine. On the contents page, refer to all the articles by page number - then (and this is the cunning bit) - fill the magazine with plenty of ads but don't number the pages that the ads appear on. Make sure that the ads are before, after and interspersed within the articles in the contents list making them virtually impossible to find. Also continue the article at another place in the mag - Turn To Page 157 and don't number that either.


I'm so glad that many magazines are already taking this advice......


professionally annoying

Post 42

Dizzy H. Muffin

Santa Zarquana Voostra! People are still posting /here/!?


professionally annoying

Post 43

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

[nods]


professionally annoying

Post 44

Dizzy H. Muffin

Right. I wonder when they'll actually put these suggestions up...


professionally annoying

Post 45

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

}Promise to update something, but only update the date at which you will update it.{ smiley - winkeye


professionally annoying

Post 46

Dizzy H. Muffin

Oo! Ja!


professionally annoying

Post 47

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Good List , made me laugh.


professionally annoying

Post 48

Not him

doesnt need to be toothpaste on the doorhandles. sellotape + tacks are quite good. or vaseline. my fave: butting into other peoples conversations, whether or not off topic. or turning around dizzyingly. (can be performed in mid air for extra efficacy)


professionally annoying

Post 49

Vestboy

Bringing threads back to life 4 years after you thought they'd expired?
Saying SHHHHHH! loudly in a library when nobody has made a noise.


professionally annoying

Post 50

Dizzy H. Muffin

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this threat still exists. smiley - winkeye


professionally annoying

Post 51

The Reverend Something or Other

Just merrily wave at every fourth car you encounter. Not knowing that they probably don't know you perplexes them to no end.


professionally annoying

Post 52

Vestboy

On the driving theme: flash your lights, point downwards generally towards their car and puff your cheeks out while rolling your eyes.


Key: Complain about this post