life

0 Conversations

life is a series of mishaps. almost as bad as a baby being dropped on its head. by the way, that reminds me. people. people are a part of life, in a certain respect. unless, of course, you are a hermit. then, people would certainly not be a part of your life. although they would most likely be a part of someone's life or a part of something's life. like if the hermit sees a deer and that deer is being fed by a little old lady off of her back porch, then they(the old lady and the hermit) are indeed a part of each other's lives. that would also confirm many beliefs about the "interconnectedness of all things". some people say that life can be a dream. others say that it is a nightmare. my only wondering is what it's like when we wake up. the world around me is full of life. that is quite beuatiful and horrifying at the same time. it always depends on your location and the time. if you are in the woods during a sunny spring day, you would see the birds soaring and the spider spinning its glorious web. you could see the trees in all their majesty. but if you go into the woods at night, the shadows that creep around the base of the trees are quite frightening. they slither across the trunks of the trees and look at you with their eyes of nothing. you can feel them following you with every step you take. speaking of feelings, why is it that women always want to share their feelings and men couldn't give a flying squirrels bushy behind. if anybody ever figured out the mind of a woman, they would surely become something superhuman. a man's mind is one of the easiest things to figure out. you simply have to clear your mind and stop thinking about anything. then you'll understand exactly how my kind thinks. no worries, no cares, and no problems. especially with feelings, because we don't have many. AND speaking of men. one stereotype of the male is that of the sports-lover. yes, many men like sports. but not all. i love playing sports, but there is only one i can really stand to watch.....hockey. Hockey has to be one of the greatest sports ever invented. who would have come up with a sport where you throw a round, hard-as-hell piece of rubber on some ice and try to hit it with a stick into a net guarded by a guy who has way too much padding on. oh yeah, and the fights. they actually speak for themselves. well, i guess what i'm trying to say is that life is too much for myself or anybody else to put into words. well, i tried and all i could come up with was this article before my hands started to ache. ooh, i forgot that part of life. Pain. well that can wait until a further entry.
-shazam

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2819829

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more