A Conversation for Nicknames

Dudley

Post 1

Researcher 147194

Dudley Moore is alive!


Dudley

Post 2

BuskingBob

Whoops - I was sure that I had read of his demise and was a bit shocked to see him on the news a few weeks back. I will amend the article asap.

Some years back, at my wife's insistence, I went to the funeral of an (apparent) mutual friend. ("You know him, you used to drink with him, tall chap.." etc) I was quite perturbed on coming out of the church to bump into the guy that I thought was being buried. To this day, I have no idea whose funeral I attended that day!

I obviously have problems differentiating between the living and the dead!

smiley - smiley


nicknames

Post 3

magoogy

my nickname 'magoogy' comes from the song'lets groove tonight' by earth, wind and fire! a good mate sang 'its magoogy night' to it.... then it stuck - my name was born!! 22yrs ive been 'magoogy'.

my mate died so its even more precious!!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nicknames

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more