The Dresden Bombing

1 Conversation

I am amazed that there are still people in Britain who have the gall to chide Sir Arthur Harris for instigating the bombing of Dresden.

These people should be rounded up and transported to Germany since they have such feelings for the Fatherland.

When Hitler's vast stock pile of bombs and rockets made possible by slave labour were finally exhausted and Coventry and London were burning due to multitudes of attacks and thousands of innocent men women and childred were killed due the fact that Hitler changed tactics when he found he could not subdue the R.A.F.

Hitler was a failure at every thing he touched, but then like every criminal with a warped mind he set his Generals whom he hated against one another and as in a rat hole when rats begin to fight amongst themselves that is the begining of the end.

Hitler ordered every one found hiding from the war to be strung up.
But then he shot himself in his below ground bunker when the game was up.

Not a fitting end to one who should be setting an example to his followers, but then when the glossy coat is removed it is then one discovers the true Rat wearing it. May the back stud rot in Hell forever. T

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A27893163

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more