A Conversation for Comets as Harbingers of Momentous Events

Comets and Catastrophic Events

Post 1

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I have now ciompleted this article - I think!

It completely subsumes and is intended to extend and replace the original article by beeline on 'Comets as Harbingers of Doom (A354458).

I started to write this in order to convene, all into one place, several notes, snippets and articles I had collected together on this subject, and which I frequently refer to in my teaching.

However, it grew into an enormous task, and I'm sure there are many anomalies, inconsistincies and 'loose language' which my peers will be able to help me sort out.
smiley - biggrin BIGAL


Comets and Catastrophic Events

Post 2

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

p.s. I did send a message to the original aurthor, but have had no reply. Apparently he hasn't been around for some years.

smiley - biggrin BIGAL


Comets and Catastrophic Events

Post 3

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

p.p.s. I somehow need to find a Chief Reviewer to check this before it can be submitted to the Update Forum, but I can't understand, from the instructions in Update Forum, how to do this.

smiley - biggrinBIGAL


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more