A Conversation for Kids On Romance

Oh isn't that sweet

Post 21

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

Oh the smiley - sharks dont worry me. I can see them a mile off... its like I have a sixth sense: I can sense 'bad' people and am completely un-attracted to them. Plus the smiley - sharks may look amazing but the smiley - bluefishies are far more beuatiful. I mean look at those little ones with the fluroecent stripe down them which you have to keep in tropical tanks!


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 22

Bluebottle

I've always liked small catfish. They have their own independant, but charming, look about them.

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 23

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

Small cat fish eh? Well I must admit to liking the small fishies that maybe aren't as special looking to most people but are beautiful in their own right (and mine. As they say: beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Maybe the Gold fish or the Koi: you see them every day but no one really wants one if they can have a tropical fish. No one that is except me. No a nice plain looking Babel fish in my ear is all I want... thing is a babel fish may look plain (according to the Tv) but it is very, very special when you look beond the physical being that houses the amamzing creature that it actually is.


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 24

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

By the way... what is happening about recruting ACEs by the way... I applied but I havent had a response.


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 25

Bluebottle

As far as I know, Peta, the person who deals with ACE recruitment, is away until the 24th September, so you'll probably have to wait until then for a response.smiley - blue

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 26

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

Ah thats cool. I can wait I guess!


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 27

Bluebottle

Yep - just try and give her a reminder when she returns. smiley - smiley

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 28

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

Yeh... Ill do that actaully.


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 29

Bluebottle

Good for you.
So, hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm curious to know a bit more about you. Where are you from, what are your hobbies etc, things like that.

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 30

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

I am from Brighton, I am 16, I work as a life guard, I do Tai Chi Chuan, Judo, I am a bass guitarist, I am wokrin on makeing a Rythm and Blues band. Anything else might be on my Intro


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 31

Bluebottle

Ah, a orange-belt, ice-cream marrying jaffa cake eating lifeguard bass guitarist.
Good hobbies. So, is it Brighton beach you are a lifeguard by, or near a pool?

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 32

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

No Im at a pool... It means I get work all year around. Plus sea life gaurding requires more fittness and a better abilitly to swim. Mind I ask why U wanted to know? Its just you hadnt carried on the conversation for a while and the thought occured to me that you might be checkin me out to be an ACE or something.


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 33

Bluebottle

Just curious - although if you need a character reference to become an ACe I'll be happy to supply a good one. smiley - winkeye
I've just not been about much this week, and after a fairly in-depth conversation about love etc, just wanted to know a bit more about you than the typical stats that are left on an "about me" page.

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 34

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

Ah thats cool and thanx! Yeh those "About me" things are ok but U cant put everything into words properly.


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 35

Bluebottle

I agree that about you pages can't say much - they say what you do, but not what your feelings about doing what you do are, or what your opinions on a whole range of matters are. Besides which, talking about yourself and your views is a good way to encourgae new people you greet to talk about themselves and get involved in the site.
I'm an ACE who prefers Quality of greatings to Quantity. A good ACE should hang around for general chats, I think, as that is in many ways as important as the initial greating - you need to give the newbie a reason to return.

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 36

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

Hmmm Ill remember that incase of an ACE exam type thing (hehehe). As for the about pages... they are sufficient for safety's sake.


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 37

Bluebottle

ACE exam?!?!?! I'd have to start studying smiley - winkeye
But it's true, you don't want to say too much where everyone can read it, but enough to be able to, at the least, start conversations with people with similar interests who you can enjoy talking to.

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 38

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

Yeh man. Ooh what do you think of the Moderators? Tell me and Ill let you in on a little non-secret!


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 39

Bluebottle

They haven't really moderated me much yet, but I wish they'd hurry up and let the backlog return.
Most of my favourite conversations were started over a year ago, and they're not going to come back until the moderator's been through them. smiley - blue
That's what annoys me more than what they do to recent posts.

<BB<


Oh isn't that sweet

Post 40

Bluebottle

They haven't really moderated me much yet, but I wish they'd hurry up and let the backlog return.
Most of my favourite conversations were started over a year ago, and they're not going to come back until the moderator's been through them. smiley - blue
That's what annoys me more than what they do to recent posts.

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post