A Conversation for Using Approved GuideML in Approved Entries

Astrological Glyphs

Post 1

Zaphod II

Help if you can. I need to insert individual glyphs for the various planets and sun signs in an entry I'm writing on astrology. I can't find anywhere in the Guide to tap into. If there aren't such things available then is it possible to pass the word to the appropriate people to come up with these items?
Thanks
Zaphod smiley - cdouble


Astrological Glyphs

Post 2

lw - ck

On an entirly differnet note what about the MARQUEE tag?

Im writing an entry on it at the moment and if its good enough may eventualyl submitt it to the peer review?


smiley - winkeye
smiley - angelCKsmiley - devil


Astrological Glyphs

Post 3

Bruce

For images that h2g2 provide for use in pages have a look at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/C809 - though I'm not sure there are individual zodiac graphics. For unusual characters have a look at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A266951.

I'm not sure if you'll find exactly what you want - but you never know.

;^)#


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more