A Conversation for Michael Moorcock - Author

No Subject

Post 1

AgProv2

I'm really surprised - I entered "Michael Moorcock" into the Guide's search engine and got absolutely squat back. Lots on Mike Moore, but nothing on Moorcock.

I'd just got to the point where I though nobody had attempted a Guide entry on MM as there appeared to be nothing to be found, then I put "Hawkwind" into the search engine and found this.

I hope you don't mind me linking this entry to my own on the Blue Öyster Cult, btw.

As you say, Moorcock wrote songs for B.Ö.C - I was just coming at this from the other direction, and looking for a Moorcock entry to link to mine. The link is now up and active.

If you'd care to return the privilege, the Guide number for my entry onthe Blue Öyster Cult is A4329173.

Many thanks - and if you could stand me punting in my own two pennyworth on Moorcock, I'd like to collaborate on this one?

Cheers

AP


The Winds of Limbo

Post 2

AgProv2

Should have named the thread. Maybe the thread title should be a Moorcock reference, Winds of Limbo, the Golden Void, the Shade Gate, Castle Brass...


No Subject

Post 3

Ekaterin

Feel free to make any changes you like - that's why I created this as a collaborative entry. I haven't added your link yet because it seems a bit pointless to go through the procedure of copying and pasting the entry to Collaborator's journal just to add one link. I suggest that you join the Collaborator project and add the link at the same time as making other changes.

(If we're hoping to get this article into the Edited Guide, perhaps I should warn you that Edited articles can only link to other edited articles, so your Blue Oyster Cult article would need to go through the system at the same time.)
Ekaterin.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more