A Conversation for Orpiment and Realgar

That is incredible.

Post 1

Dazinho

Right now, it's 00:10 in the morning, I'm watching Predator II for the kazillionth time, I'm exchanging kinky text messages on my mobile phone with someone who won't say who they are, and I'm trying to find the Guide Entry that contains the most useful information about the subject I know least about.

And on that score, your entry is the clear head and shoulders leader - at the moment. It's well-written, it contains a lot of stuff that at least sounds factual, and I have never heard of any of it. Granted, I'm not as old as, say, Slartibartfast, but I've been around, and I had no idea that any of this stuff existed.

In fact, I might even start a list on my page that his links to entries such as this one. Do I have your permission to quote a link from my page to your entry?


Key: Complain about this post

That is incredible.

More Conversations for Orpiment and Realgar

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more