Cranbury, New Jersey, USA

0 Conversations


This is a truly remarkable place. Less than a mile from the New Jersey Turnpike (possibly one of the ugliest streches of roadway in the USA) and less than an hour from
New York City lies a little old-fashioned village right out of a bad made-for-TV movie.

Not much going on here... Hardware store, the new Pizza Place that made front-page news for 2 weeks running in the local paper, a deli, and a few other shops. But if you want a true taste of small-town America without travelling aimlessly for days only to find stripmalls, this is the place.

Go iceskating on the lake, stroll main street, gawk at the victorian and colonial architecture, take in the thousands of acres of rural farmland.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A261235

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more