A Conversation for Crater Labs, Inc.

Simulated Tense Disaster Area

Post 1

Afgncaap5

You know, it's just not tense enough at CLI. We've gotten jaded to the constant nuclear meltdowns, escaped experiments, sentient-computers-that-go-evil/insane/both, late pizza deliveries, lack of sleep, constant explosions, hallways filled with slicing buzz-saws that emerge at pre-timed intervals, and ludicrous caffeine intake that makes life at CLI what it is.

So here....blending emotion manipulating technology with Holodec-ripoff technology....is the Stress Chamber.

I don't know what simulated disasters await those who venture in....but you'll be stressed.

Not sure that I want to test this thing personally, though....


Simulated Tense Disaster Area

Post 2

Garius Lupus

Here, I'll test it out for you, buddy.

*Steps into the chamber, where he is out of sight. Some noises can be heard through the thick walls of the chamber.*

LOOK OUT! WAAAAAAAAA!!!!! HOLY COW!! OH MY GOD!!! OH NO!!!

*The door opens and GL walks out.*

Seems to work okay.

*GL calmly walks out of the room. Sound of a body collapsing to the floor is heard from the next room.*


Simulated Tense Disaster Area

Post 3

Afgncaap5

Well, that seemed to work well....

Maybe I shouldn't have put the control mechanisms inside the chamber...smiley - erm


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more