A Conversation for Crater Labs, Inc.

I Need An Upgrade

Post 21

Afgncaap5

*This is said just as Affy is walking out with a very nice looking, obviously finished Penny Whistle. He looks at it, sighs, and then turns back to the work room*

*The sound of jack hammers, cement trucks, and theremins can be heard*


I Need An Upgrade

Post 22

Penny Whistle

Sorry.smiley - erm


I Need An Upgrade

Post 23

Garius Lupus

*sounds of a washing machine and a blender. GL pokes his head out.*

It was a bit hard to hear your order, but we've got the bowl, the popcorn, the marshmallow and the carrot. What was the fifth one? Good idea, by the way, disguising them as food.


I Need An Upgrade

Post 24

Afgncaap5

I think she said Flagon. You know, like what you'd drink Ale out of in a LOTR book?


I Need An Upgrade

Post 25

Penny Whistle

er...um...yes, flagon. That's it.smiley - smiley

And along with those five, could you also make a mole, a unicorn, a martian, a dragon, and a parrot?

That'll give me ten, so that I can start placing beacons around the space/time system. Should prove handy in a pinch.


I Need An Upgrade

Post 26

Afgncaap5

*Affy emerges from the work room with the penny whistle, the bowl, the popcorn, the marshmallow, the carrot, the flagon, the mole, the unicorn, the martian, the dragon, and the parrot*

There ya go! Ten time beacons, and an instrument to steer by. Sorry for taking so long, though. Tough week at college, IRL.


I Need An Upgrade

Post 27

Penny Whistle

Thanks! This'll come in handy. I'm joining up with a superhero team called CHOPPERS, so I should probably drop one of these off at their base. Maybe the Dragon. Or the Flagon....


I Need An Upgrade

Post 28

Afgncaap5

CHOPPERS, eh?

GL, are we still members with CHOPPERS, or are we in our own comic book now? I haven't gone to a CHOPPERS meeting in ages.


I Need An Upgrade

Post 29

Garius Lupus

CHOPPERS, eh? Affy and I are both members, but not very active ones. We were instrumental, though, in the legendary fish wars. smiley - smiley


I Need An Upgrade

Post 30

Penny Whistle

You know, as it turns out we're setting up a kind of mock fish fight. A kind of training mission, as it were.


I Need An Upgrade

Post 31

Afgncaap5

Ah, the fish fights!

Of course, back then we still used the original fish. smiley - fish <-This one just doesn't feel right.


Key: Complain about this post