A Conversation for Cat-egories

Relative Revelations

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"smiley - erm Do all women use these devices?
It could explain a lot about the mysterious female behaviour.
Seems to me you could use a magnet to calibrate the device into a somewhat more happy state."


Relative Revelations

Post 2

manson_rocks - When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

*raises eyebrow...*


Relative Revelations

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Nephew Who carrying a big eyebrow magnet
hands it to 'manson_rocks'
"You should not use a horrorscope use a happyscope instead"


Relative Revelations

Post 4

Post Team

Oh darn... me seems to have let slip the biggest secret us girlies have... or as the saying goes... ahem... the cats out of the bag!!!!

Greebs..xx


Relative Revelations

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Ah, so it takes part in the mysterious content of the smiley - handbag ladies purse as well! "


Relative Revelations

Post 6

Post Team

Now that did make me grin... my imagination suddenly leaped into overdrive thinking about all these 'ladies' wandering around hauling massive trunks after them filled with an assortment of necessary and 'can't do without' items...

My bag... if me were to have such a thing... would of course be bottomless and filled with an assortment of sugary dough products... hmmm... did me say full... hmmm... maybe empty is a better word seeing as me would have eaten everything in site... including quite possible said bag!!!

Greebs..xx


Relative Revelations

Post 7

Sea Change

And here is nasty-brained me who was thinking this conversation was going to be on tools for spotting ladies of the evening.


Relative Revelations

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Nasty brained??? ~Greebo jumps onto Sea Change's shoulder and peeps into the closest ear~...Nope that doesn't look nasty at all... hmmm... actually kinda nice in a macaroni cheese type way... ~grin~

Greebs..xx


Relative Revelations

Post 9

Sea Change

Well, the mac-and-cheese was to fool brain worms. My own cats jump onto my shoulders, too, and are sufficiently amoral to be on the brain worm's side if sufficiently bribed by kitty treats (they'll go for Pringles but not doughnuts, go figure). So I make sure the mac-and-cheese is readily visible from the ear.


Relative Revelations

Post 10

GreeboTCat

Don't get me on the subject of Pringles and why... of why... did they stop making the Ridged version... which was my favourite!!!! Now they tease me with this new scoop version in the same coloured can... darn it!!!

Greebs..xx


Relative Revelations

Post 11

Sea Change

Frito-Lay, whose bags here match your Walker's brand in color and design, have started making canned crisps in a recylclable can called (here) Lay's Stax. They're even better than Pringles and are just divine. If you see them on your side of the pond, you should snap one up.

Not as good as the ruffled ones, but still a nice texture.


Relative Revelations

Post 12

GreeboTCat

They sound most interesting and me will definately look out for them... ~hugs~

Greebs..xx


Key: Complain about this post