Draak Synthrr, Apprentice Illusionist

0 Conversations


Back to The Magician's Guild.

Character Description

Name: Draak Synthrr

Class: Purple/Illusionist

Upage: U692893

Familiar: King cobra

Build: Thin and tall.

Extra Abilities: Tracking, Ultravision.

Weapons: Dagger, shiruken.

Armor: No armor.

Appearance

Age: Appears somewhere between 20 and low-30's, his exact age is unknown.

Eye colour: Dark blue.

Hair colour: Raven black.

Hair style: Loosely swept back, but it's usually covered by a hooded cloak.

Facial structure: Short, but narrow, with a dark complexion.

Height: A bit taller than average, about 5' 11".

Clothing typical: A black cloak, with a deep red ligning. Underneath, a brown jerkin and black leggings.

Favourite outfit: See above. Generally, same outfit all the time.

Identifying features: A wide scar running an inch above and below his left eye. It appears that, between bones deflecting the blow and the angle, his eye was undamaged. His dagger is ornately designed and kept well shined, and can be seen when the cloak flutters.

Weight: Approx. 150 lbs

History

Draak was brought up in the lands governed by the Dark Alliance and, as such, was raised to be a warrior. Taken from his parents at a young age, he was brought to one of the many schools of the Alliance. He excelled in his classes, showing the highest skill of all the students. The instructors took note of this, and he was transferred to an assassins academy. There, with the help of instructors, he honed his skills, and became a trained assassin for the Dark Alliance.

Years later, an assigned mission sent him to Imardin, the deepest he'd ever been into enemy territory. After seeing how well the Imardinian people lived, without hatred of others or fear of their own leaders, he began to doubt the things that the Alliance teachers said about their enemies. As a result, he spent 3 years as a hired assassin for anyone fighting the Dark Alliance, gaining a bit of a reputation as a skilled warrior. Now, he seeks to end this venture, and learn the art of magic to help free the lands of the Dark Alliance and take a permanent position in the forces of good.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2534140

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more