My beautiful friends

1 Conversation

A year, is it really a year since I first posted something at douglasadams.com? Is it really a year ago that I began to meet these beautiful people? I feel like I've you all my life... I'd love too hug you all, and I've only managed four of you so far, so remember you have been warned ;-)

Kristina Marie

Beautiful, loveable, huggable and you make me grin the biggest of all grins

Kate

Yay Kate, my real life road movie adventurer... we're either going to hate each like mad or end up friends for life, and I know it's going to be the latter. Thanks for Floor42.

Krissy

See you this side of the pond babe, I already feel like you live here, and soon you will. Just don't wear that boy of yours out ;-)

Justin

A Caffreys is it? Ah, well at least I wont be able to drink it when I'm in Miami either. Have the feet recovered, still at least you can drive around LA. You can buy me a pint.

Amanda

Well we've got spam, spam, spam and spam ;-) And no one else is going to get this joke, but so what ;-)

Chris

Now really I think you should give up that style of smoking ;-) Well who'd of thought after that strange meeting we'd still be going out drinking together. How's next Friday for you?

Greg

How's Mac land, I hear from Chris that they crash too ;-) I'm sure I'm on the internet more than you are now, I could be wrong of course :-)

Jonny

Dude, USA or UK you've just got to make up your mind. See you in the pub in one of the two anyway.

Emmy

Hey Bikini queen, have you got any Tequila? Hugs Sweetie.

Peta

I know you'll never act your age, and I'll tell you off immediately if you do ;-)

bubster

Oh and bubster... I'll tell you later ;-)

C

You're the coolest mom I know, Peta gets the coolest mum title ;-)

Julie

'You're in which country at the moment?' ;-)

Beetle

You've got far too many secrets, but I'll find them out, I will you know, especially if you tell me.

an apple tree

Surrealism as a way of life, I like it.

Zarquon

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to save the planet from the evils of the universe ;-) Have fun Z.

Gary

You've turned up again, so hello :-)

Daisy

Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A252046

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more