Just a bit of fun this week me thinks by presenting HPB's TV Trivia!!! I'll dish out a
selection of TV related questions to which all have answers. Not on say, a Greebo level, but just
fun, fun, fun to see how much you should get out more. If you're desperate to have your name
appear on the least viewed column in the Post1 then answers go to '[email protected]' with h2g2 name U-number.
Glory or insanity awaits:
- 'The world don't move to the beat of just one drum...' is a lyric killed by Awix but what
what is the name of the show that it belongs?
- Chris Barrie, Red Dwarf's Arnold Rimmer, has just began presenting a documentary
about various engines... What's the programme?
- What colour are Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po respectively?
- A mother got her young daughter to name her next child. Who of the above Teletubbies did the
girl name her sibling after?
- Which famous well known Steve Coogan character is the unwanted proposed 60ft statue in
- Name three TV shows of which said character is featured.
- Anita Dobson sang 'Anyone Can Fall In Love' which were lyrics put over which TV
soap's theme tune?
- Master Bates and Roger the Cabin Boy are (unfortunately) names of characters in which
children's TV show?
- Victor Meldrew's catchphrase is?
- Who is the new Doctor Who?
- Rowan Atkinson's character in Johnny English stemmed from a character he played in
adverts alongside 'Boff'. What was the product they were trying to sell?
- Tony Blair in The Simpsons episode 'The Regina Monologues' was mistaken by Homer