Last year we did some very simple questions about your very own Post for you to ponder over and we have decided to do it again. There are only ten of them, and we have helpfully even provided the answers. All you have to do is sort out which of the three possible answers is the correct one.
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
More Profound Post Puzzles
- Who wrote the 'Carmalised Movie Review'?
A. Asmodai dark
B. Jedi Jade
- Which book was reviewed on Thursday 10th July 2003 by the h2g2 Bookworm's
A. 'The Railway Man' by Eric Lomax
B. 'The Secret Life of Bees' by Sue Monk Kidd
C. 'Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix' by J.K. Rowling
- Who wrote the 'Life, Death, Policemen, and the Mole of Woe' diary?
B. Stooby Mole
- Who resurrected 'The Word of the Week'?
B. Greebo T. Cat
C. Demon Drawer
- Who is more likely to go 'Underneath the Surface'?
A. Mr Christopher
C. tonsil revenge
- What was the answer to 'The Shazz and Greebo Name Game'?
- 'Who Are These Marketing Geniuses?' according to who?
A. Jimi X
- Who won the second round of 'Word Play'?
B. A. Dr Justin
- What articles does Blues Shark write?
A. Escape Pod Dreams
B. Rockin' Around the Clock
C. Red Kite in the Ruck
- Who did Greebo pick to play Howling Mad Murdock in her version of 'The
B. Dame Judi Dench
C. Steve Buscemi
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 20th April 2004
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
Madonna's Musical Meandering Answers
The two extra 'Madonna' song titles were;