Best comedy Tv shows!!

1 Conversation

Well this isn't much of an entry and is more of a list of some of my favorite comedy shows in no particular order:

1. Kids in the hall: some of their sketches made no sense but it was all great quirky fun that reminded me of the next show...

2. Monty Python: Dead parrots, transvestite lumberjacks, I mean how could they go wrong.

3. The daily show: it sure is recent but the Daily show with Jon Stewart is really hilarious.

4. The upright citizens brigade: Again I am reminded of the kids in the hall and monty python but this show is truly bizarre in its own right. With insane characters and even odder punch lines it is a great show to catch on comedy central.

5. Saturday Night Live: this show has gone from good to bad and good to bad so many times that I lost count but every episode has atleast one great line that makes you burst into laughter. If only they would dump those musical guests though.

6. Fraiser: lets face it this show is full of great happenings and hilariously screwed up characters but its no competition for number 7.

7. Seinfeld: My god this show was funny, the writers were geniuses and the way the stories intertwined was great.

8. Simpsons: This yellow faced tv family has been with me for years, and while I can't remember my child hood this show is never far from my mind. I hope it never goes away.

9. MST3K (mystery science theater 3000): a truly fantastic show that I will always remember. The show was about several characters trapped in space and forced to watch terrible movies but once in the theater their hilarious comments made this show last 11 seasons. If you want more info on it then goto http://www.mst3k.com or search the guide for info.

I'll add more shows in the future and I will reorganize the list based on best.

Other various programs you should try: Becker, friends, whose line is it anyway, drew carey, 3rd rock from the sun, and get a life.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A250778

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more