- We don't use first-person references in Edited Entries, so sections where the test had 'This is the best I have ever seen' should really appear as 'the best that this researcher has ever seen'.
- Edited Entries use single inverted commas 'thus', partly to keep double quotes for GuideML and partly because it looks nicer.
- and we *never* use smileys in Edited Entries.
- Other style issues are that when referring to a specific century, it should read appear as 17th Century (note the capital letter there) and that with numbers, one to ten appear as words but above that should be numerical - so '15', not 'fifteen'.
- Final paragraph. A nice alternative to the 'This researcher' thing is to use blockquotes. So if a paragraph might appear better if written in the first person, you can but a
and a tag at the beginning and a andat the end.