A Conversation for The House of Relaxation ;-)

Soothing Massage

Post 1

Demon Drawer

*DD comes in ready for a post bowls mathc massage*


Soothing Massage

Post 2

Demon Drawer

*DD grabs a towelling dressing gown and gets ready*


Soothing Massage

Post 3

Fashion Cat

hmm... last time i was here i was looking for some gorgeous guy to give me a massage... looks like the roles have been reversed this time round though... ah well, whats a girl to do???

*walks up behind DD and gives him a hug*

you finally got here after the match then? Congrats by the way... you must have played a good match to get through to the final...

*leads him to the table* now if you'll just get rid of all that clothing I can get to work with my hands.... smiley - winkeye

*brings an assortment of oils to the table side*


Soothing Massage

Post 4

Demon Drawer

*DD removes dressing gown*


Soothing Massage

Post 5

Fashion Cat

oh dear... *strategically places towel over DD...* we'll get to that area shortly smiley - tongueout

*pours some oil into a little bowl*

right then.... *takes some oil in her right hand*

*she starts at the top of DDs back, pressing slightly, making rhythmical circualar motions.... she runs her hands over his shoulders, gently easing away those small knots of stress...*


Soothing Massage

Post 6

Demon Drawer

Oooh that's good. I can really feel the stress of that bowls match lifting.


Soothing Massage

Post 7

Fashion Cat

*presses deeper into DD's back...


*slowly her hands move down towards the base of his spine, sliding them over his body carefully... leans further down, catching a faint smell of fresh sweat over the lavender.... stops massaging for a sec as she dreams of coves on deserted islands....

*sees DD twist his head round....

Sorry.... smiley - smiley

*moves her hands slightly further down...


Soothing Massage

Post 8

Demon Drawer

Hmmm. Lower my lower lumbar is actually a bit tender at present.


Soothing Massage

Post 9

Fashion Cat

sorry hon... I didnt know...

*moves her hands even further down, so they are at the very bottom of his back....

*moves the towel further down.... smiley - winkeye

*begins to rub gently, dreaming of Saturdays, working smoothly downwards....


Soothing Massage

Post 10

Demon Drawer

Hmm Hmmm.

That's a little too low FC. But it feels good.


Soothing Massage

Post 11

Fashion Cat

*blush*

yes... well....

*replaces towel and slides her hands back up DD's side, ensuring not to tickle him... she smiles wickedly and presses her hands down harder once again....


Soothing Massage

Post 12

Demon Drawer

Ahhhhhh

*DD starts to feel the tensions of the last week disappear*


Soothing Massage

Post 13

Fashion Cat

*As DD groans lightly, FC adds just a tad more oil, making sure she is able to slide freely over DD smiley - bigeyes....

*He moans, but FC ignores him, and works on a spot just above his right shoulder blade....

*She tries to think of suitable conversation, but is to distracted by the sight before to concentrate on massaging, never mind talking...


Soothing Massage

Post 14

Fashion Cat

*she leans down towards DD... her face mere milimetres from his ear...

*she whispers: are you felling better now? is there anything else I can do....


*she rises slowly knowing the question to be futile, but still in hope...


Soothing Massage

Post 15

Demon Drawer

No that's quite alright.

Unless I could always give you a massage in return.


Soothing Massage

Post 16

Fashion Cat

*shivers*


Soothing Massage

Post 17

Demon Drawer

Are you cold?

*he gets up to fetch the dressing gown, but his towel is caught ans slips down*

Ooops.


Soothing Massage

Post 18

Fashion Cat

*feels the hairs go up on the back of her neck.... she feels drawn to him, but is unsure whether to go and be with him or not...

*they both stand still for a while, looking into each others eyes...

*she goes and stands beside him, not feeling the chill any more...


Soothing Massage

Post 19

Demon Drawer

*hands over dressing gown*

Errrrm!!


Soothing Massage

Post 20

Drop Dead Gorgeous Demonic Babe

thanks... *turns around and removes top...*

you couldnt help me with the bra could you?


Key: Complain about this post