A Conversation for Transgender - My Personal Journey

So Similar

Post 1

ArabellaLovejoy

Your story is very similar to mine. Although I am now Post-Op.

Good luck honey.


So Similar

Post 2

45degreeN

I have just rejoined this forum after several years not making contributions. Part of that was the whole Crossdressing debate within my mind and since then I have been out more and more so I thought I might just give it another go. Unfortunately it seems there still no way to offer pictures for others to see on this site we must always refer to other urls for that. So go to dim12trav.multiply.com for the pictures and you can see them all.

While it seems every CD thinks about "the transition" there is always some doubts about it and therefore not recommended for those with doubts.

For those who might find me familiar, I also entered this forum under the names of dim26trav and dim12trav. Now I am under the title of 45 degreeN a appellation referring to the latitude at which I live. I have written a couple of guide entries so I am hardly new at this but I can get a little dewy eyed when I study history.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Transgender - My Personal Journey

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more