A Conversation for Speed 2

TV crew

Post 1

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Just to let you know I enjoyed reading about this - both "1" and "2"

I see you only got "Friend" results, not that it matters nowsmiley - winkeye

However you have inspired me, and I will be interested after I get my divorce.smiley - bruised

So long as the TV camera crew aren't there.smiley - yikes

Unless, of course, the cameraman looks like Brendan Fraser, is into older women, has no baggage, smiley - laugh

smiley - hugs


TV crew

Post 2

Beatrice

smiley - biggrin

Thanks , Babe

Oooh, Brendan Fraser...smiley - drool

Yeah, it's a fun night out. And you do get to widen your circle of friends. I've bumped into a couple of the guys in the pub on occasions. And of course the more guys you meet - well, they have freinds, and brothers, and colleagues...

Hope the divorce isnt too messy - I've missed you since you havent been around so much,smiley - hug although I'm sorry that it turned out like this.

smiley - star


TV crew

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - sorryisn't the way I feel, I could shoot myself for being such an idiot.

He says when I married him he became entitled to half of everything I own, even though he brought *nothing* into the relationship - and he's now saying he should be entitled to "borrow" the car whenever {even though he's living 120 miles away} because I got the {loan for the} car whilst we were married.

So, maybe I should ask him for half the debt then?

smiley - sorry

but it galls me that I have a bungalow which I've paid mortgages & bills for {since I was 19} and he will expect a lump sum to give me the divorce.

smiley - grr

I doubt I'll trust another man as long as I live, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone.

How's about that for a dilemma.

smiley - hugI missed you lot too, and I'm hoping I can make the London meet-up in the Summer, though it seems a long way off, and I have no readies, not even a savings plan for Christmas set-up, my finances are so bad. That's not like me, and I'm looking forward to getting back to "normal" - I now realize my life wasn't so bad "before" last September, although I did yearn for a companion, it really wasn't worth all the hassle I am now putting up with.

Still, I've got a new mobile, so I can cut him off one way, and other wheels are in motion....

smiley - hugs take care honeysmiley - smooch


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Speed 2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more