A Conversation for My 42s, by U241325

Sorry, no record jet

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Nephew Who browsing the Guide on fortytwo systems simultaniously
"Sorry The Record is still in hands of 'VogonPoet' < A597314 >.
A good second is 'Hardy' on < A557246 >.
You are currently on third place as far as I know."


Sorry, no record jet

Post 2

Old Hairy

All those use brackets, I claimed the record without brackets.


Sorry, no record jet

Post 3

Old Hairy

By the way, 30 without brackets, 25 of those without functions.


Funfionless Bracetless Record

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"As you probably know anyone will beable to make any record setting the conditions right. I am just counting the published number to get the contestants on equal handicap.

I have the record of most verbose calculation by writing all in words."


Funfionless Bracetless Record

Post 5

Old Hairy

What, like firstly remove your left hand from your pocket, and position it to hover over the top left hand side of the keyboard. Taking great care to select the correct key, which in this case is two, and also taking equal equal care to activate the key only once, momentarily press and then release the relevant key.

I will not continue, but the above words only get to the first digit of my researcher number. How long is your description of the formula for 42?


Funfionless Bracetless Record

Post 6

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Five days after registration, then it took four months to be evaluated <./>F124705?thread=279587</.>. Think that is quite long smiley - biggrin."


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for My 42s, by U241325

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more