A Conversation for h2g2 Post 15.01.04

Is everything okay?

Post 61

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

"We have normality. Any remaining problems are your own look-out."


Is everything okay?

Post 62

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Yes, much silent worry for smiley - thepost and the Posties has bubbled away below the frostline of the past fortnight. Hope all is well and look forward to Thursday. smiley - cheers

Of course, now that there's no longer a frontpage link to the 'notice of non-publication' page to which this thread is attached, this conversation will drift into limbo, a lost continent cut off from the general public and known only to those who subscribed.

smiley - dragon
~jwf~ (now with the last post in over 3100 conversations)


Is everything okay?

Post 63

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

that "Sumo Intellectualism" in your nickname is disturbing.
I always thought it was "What kind and what color?" Pseudo-intellectualism...

Did Shazz get in touch with you?


Is everything okay?

Post 64

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Not yet that I'm aware of.

And because I understand she is either ill or offline...
And because we had agreed that you would be the liason for CAC-C entries..
AND because I hesitate to e-mail anyone until this current virus is resolved...
I have not tried to reach her myself.

I am of course anxious to hear she is well and hoping smiley - thepost is back online this week.

smiley - peacedove
~jwf~


Is everything okay?

Post 65

Post Team

Yes, I am back and yes, I feel a little better and yes, I will be in touch about CAC once this week's edition is done and dusted!

shazz smiley - thepost


Is everything okay?

Post 66

J

Hi Shazz smiley - smiley glad you're okay.

Looks like it will be a good edition, from the MA list of U54963.

smiley - blacksheep


Is everything okay?

Post 67

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Okay, Jwf.


Is everything okay?

Post 68

several, a/k/a random

i dunno, i just write and send it to shazz and greebo and the Post Team......they keep making me look like i'm halfway intelligent.
(at times, that can be difficult.)
smiley - musicalnote


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Post 15.01.04

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more