A Conversation for The Café

Not Hiring!

Post 241

Bluebottle

I'm nice to everyone EXCEPT the Veni. That's because they attention seek to much, and it's pathetic.


Not Hiring!

Post 242

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Whooooooo!
*clutches large comedy handbag to self*


Not Hiring!

Post 243

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

NO! Venus in Cider leaving??? Bluebottle, you apologize right this instant! Venus in Blue, go talk to your sister! And, could you maybe stand in her place for a while until she comes back?

~Irving


Not Hiring!

Post 244

Mrs V

Attention seeking, like revealing them selves.. ooh dear, maybe I'll have to become Venus in Helena!! But As I already am a demi goddess (And Paris only awarded Venus the prize of most beautiful of the three goddesses because she promised him that he could have me if he did) I'll stick to just being me. And some of us don't have to reveal our anatomy to have men fall at our feet (executes a quick karate chop to the nearest male) See?? Shame though, she was a nice bird to have around.


Not Hiring!

Post 245

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

Hej Irv, at last somebody had the idea to ask the cook for spam smiley - winkeye
*drags large platter of SPAM in all varieties out of the kitchen to be served*
here you go, Hel... but "Venus in Helena" sounds a tiny bit like Pear Helène to me...
I'm sorry to hear Vicky wants to leave, though, she added a touch of even more style.

*wanders back to the kitchen to proclaim "spam week" and try Spam à la Pear Helène*


Not Hiring!

Post 246

Mrs V

Spam ala Helena involves lashings of tomato sauce!!


Not Hiring!

Post 247

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

oh dear...
*lashes Helena with tomato sauce*


Not Hiring!

Post 248

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

What about 'Venus in Bergen?'


Not Hiring!

Post 249

Mrs V

NAh, I'm an individual, I don't really want to join their clique, they probably take 10% or something. And I meant you lash the spam... but don't stop, please, it hurts *Smile*


Not Hiring!

Post 250

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Mmmmm, Helena with lashings of lashing.....


Not Hiring!

Post 251

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

tomato sauce that HURTS? I must have made something wrong....
*starts to sprinkle cheese over helena*


Not Hiring!

Post 252

The Brain

*appears in a flash of smoke, trying not to set off the alarms again*
Hey, what on earth is going on? Then again, please, don't tell me, I don't think I want to know.
Is that toast still warm?
Don't you think that needs cleaning up before someone slips on it?


Christmas Truce

Post 253

Bluebottle

I'd just to like everyone know that, as it's December, with the time of Christmas coming up - the time of peace, harmony, and good will to people, I am now officially on a Venus truce until the New Year - and I won't insult any Venii until 2000.

And okay, I will even apologise to VIC - but I'm only doing this for the time of peace and love etc.


Christmas Truce

Post 254

Roasted Amoeba

Awww... isn't that nice of you? smiley - smiley

Yes, Brain, the toast is (just about) still warm... You'll have eat it quick though.


Christmas Truce

Post 255

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Oh THANK YOU Bluebottle! I'll go see if I can get her back!

~Irving


Christmas Truce

Post 256

Bluebottle

Good luck smiley - smiley


Christmas Truce

Post 257

Freedom

So Irving, I was wondering...since you're looking for customers, maybe I could be the kind of customer that sits at a table in the corner, reading books and drinking double lattes?

I could use one right now for that matter. I promise to tip big and not write any silly things on the cubicle doors of the Ladie's, like some other people I've seen...smiley - winkeye


Christmas Truce

Post 258

Roasted Amoeba

That would make the staff to customers ratio a little better ; it must be somewhere in the region of 20 staff to 1 customer at the moment... smiley - smiley


Christmas Truce

Post 259

Bluebottle

We could always kill a few staff, but that wouldn't be nice. An alternative would be to sack someone - but if IW did that, I'd go on strike, and who would wash up then? We're all one big happy family here.


Christmas Truce

Post 260

Roasted Amoeba

Yes, yes, I'm not suggesting anything of that kind. In fact, it's rather nice having a lot more staff than customers. For one thing, we get to sit around and talk all day smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post