User Page - Mach One

0 Conversations

Join her, won't you?

It all began in 1974. A bizzare phenomenon known as "Amanda" sprung forth, and the world has yet to recover.

OK. Maybe that's taking it a bit too far. I'm actually a very nice and...er...normal (my face always twitches when I say that word. Why?) person with a quasi-fruitful exsistance on this planet. So for those who care, and I KNOW you do, here's a little more information than you wanted to know about the girl who's crashed into your hearts and homes - ME.

This is where I live...lived...lives...Ok, if you know me well enough, you'll know what the heck I'm talking about! And even if you do...well, maybe not. I'm a self-proclaimed expert of everything weird. Especially if it has to do with my favorite decade (out of two...), the 80's. I'm a wealth of useless knowledge...most of it wrong. I love my cat, Nigel. I love my boyfriend's cat. I love my boyfriend. But I love almost everyone, so I told him not to feel special. He told me I was lucky to have someone put up with me, so we left it at that.

I have very few vices. I smoke, but I don't drink. And I'm a Psychology major, so that explains a lot. I love movies that make me laugh, books that make me think, and cars that make me go "Vroom Vroom!" Music is my passion, but I'm an elitist snob when it comes to things I think I know everything about, so it's best just never to start.

I spend way too much money on frivolous junk.

I'm really excited about Star Wars. I'm a waitress. I love my mom.

I love all my new-found friends on here and other Douglas Adams sites.

Ok, I think that about covers it!

Aren't you glad you asked? You didn't ask, you say? Then why are you wasting my time?!? Go post something, why don'tcha?!?!?!?! Jeemanie!

In Loving Froodness-

- Amanda ;P

"Easy-Peasy" - beetle


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A195338

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more