The Temporal Transport Room

1 Conversation

This room is to be used by h2g2 Society of Time Travellers only. Note: machine does not transport through space, merely time.

An old mechanical clock.

Welcome to the Temporal Transport Room. You might notice it is tall, tall as the main chamber and is supported by granite pillars. Indeed, the two are very similar, except in this room there are four thirty foot high towers supporting giant copper spheres. These towers are all connected with wires which run through a number of circuts. In front of you at the far end of the room is a gigantic clock-face, twenty foot high. One revolution of the large hand is the equivolent of a centuary. Embeded in the face are other smaller clock faces with hands for decades, years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds. Only The Chairman himself knows how to use this machine, so if you wish to travel: post a conv. below and he will acompany you.

An old mechanical clock.

"LEASPRAY RYTUS OTNAY OTAY ILKUM OURAY ANCESTUM"

"Please try not to kill your own grandfather"

The Main Chamber


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1952048

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more