This week we have gone all musical, and given you a list of twelve famous songs by the music group 'Queen'. We thought we would be quite clever and also give you some lines of lyrics from ten of these songs. All you have to do is provide us with the titles from the list that does not belong to any of the lyrics, so we need two songs titles from you that is all, nothing easier right?
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
Ten Quizzical Queen Questions
Who Wants To Live Forever, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Killer Queen, We Will Rock You, Bohemian Rhapsody, Flash, I Want To Break Free, Another One Bites The Dust, We Are The Champions, I'm Going Slightly Mad, The Show Must Go On, Radio Ga Ga.
- 'So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die'
- 'And we mean to go on and on and on and on'
- 'You had your time - you had the power
You've yet to have your finest hour'
- 'There's no time for us
There's no place for us'
- 'Seemingly there is no reason for these
Extraordinary intergalactical upsets'
- 'Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this
Are you hangin' on the edge of your seat'
- 'My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die'
- 'Wavin' your banner all over the place'
- 'God knows, God knows I've fallen in love'
- 'It shakes all over like a jelly fish
I kinda like it'
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Monday 27th October 2003
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
Thank you for sending your answers in last week, there was a great response, here are those all important results. Well done to you all.
The Gold Medal Winners were -
A. Dr Justin - All Ten Questions Correct.
Punrocknnz - All Ten Questions Correct.
The Runners up were -
Jodan - 9 Questions Correct
Swiv - 8 Questions Correct
AK nonexistent - 7 Questions Correct
Who Said What Answers
- 'Finally, we come to my number two man. His name? Number Two.'
B. Dr Evil
- 'I maybe dead but I'm still pretty. Which is more than I can say for you.'
A. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- 'I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.'
C. Douglas Adams
- 'Doughnuts, is there anything they can't do?'
B. Homer Simpson1
- 'No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space.'
A. James Kirk
- 'Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.'
B. Forrest Gump
- 'Okay, Mulder, But I'm warning you if this is monkey pee you're on your own.'
B. Dana Scully
- 'I'm not fat I'm festively plump.
C. Eric Cartman2
- 'Fased plasma rifle in a forty watt range.'
A. The Terminator
- 'Hmmm. Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing, how embarrassing.'