My Responses

1 Conversation

*** Full Court Pick-up Basketball ***
All and all a good article. I would like to have seen maybe some reference to a Superstar having some of the unenviable traits (e.g. "whining"). The other type I would have added is "The Black Hole" (also sometimes a superstar trait), where once you pass the ball to this person you never see it again, because they always shoot. That all I have to say about that.
Rating (out of ?): :-) :-) :-)

*** The Agony of Being a Cubs Fan ***
Very insightful. It reads like a history lesson, becuase it is. It's tough to compare this with anything, because it's the plain truth without exaggeration (sp?). Anyway, thanks for the history lesson. No suggestions.
Rating: :-) :-)

*** Kids In The Hall: Brain Candy & Newsradio ***
I'm going to give you some tough love here. Both articles are decent, but are merely character summaries. Maybe a quote here or there, or more insight about the film/show would be a little more entertaining. Maybe even a quote from a character that kind of clinches his/her essence (e.g. I know this isn't 100% correct or even 25%, but ... "I'm fine my adequadacity"). Don't kill me, but...
Rating: :-(

*** How to Survive a Chairlift Ride ***
Ahhh yes, there's the stuff. I like this kind of article much more. Much more brain juice is needed for this and it shows. Pretty gosh darn good. My recomendations? 1) Maybe talk about some of the disasters and embarrassment of missing the lift. 2) Suggest things to do on the lift (e.g. root for people to fall down - maybe that's an entirely different article "Things for the advanced chair lift rider). Any way, good show old chap
Rating: :-) :-)


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A187670

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more