Gibberish

0 Conversations

Hold him here, Ezekiel Irons, andmay God strengthen y ou! It's our warm spirits, boys, he's spooring. Dimitrius O'Flagonan, cork that curefor the Clancartys
When hepleased? Win and guess it! Twodreamyums in onedromi um? Yes and no error. And bothaslike as aduel oflentils? Peacise ly. So he was pelted apederast prig? Bejacob's, just agen t who prayed hislent. And the price of thecoffin and that he was there to tell them that mathers of prenanciation.
'Twas he was thedacentman, withyour knees and lie quiet and repose y our honour's lordship! Hold him here, Ezekiel Irons, andmay God strengthen y ou! It's our warm spirits, boys, he's spooring. Dimitrius O'Flagonan, cork that curefor the Clancartys ! You swamped enough since Portobel loto float the Pomeroy.
Hear? By themausolime wall. Fimfimfimfim. With agrandfunferal l. Fumfumfumfum. 'Tis optophone which ontophanes. List! Wheat stone'smagiclyer. They will betuggling foriver. They will be licheningfor allof. They will be pretumblingforover. The harps dischord shall be theirsfor ollaves. Four things therefore, saith our herodotary Mammon Lujius in hisgrand old historienne, Belling him up andfilling himdown. He's stiff but he's steady is Pri am Olim ! 'Twas he was thedacentman, withyour knees and lie quiet and repose y our honour's lordship!And youthink you'recockof the wark. plainlyforebidden, to steal our historic presents from thepastpostpropheticalsso as to willmake us all lordy heirs and ladymaidesses of a pret ty nice kettle of fruit Hero! Seven times thereto we salute you! The whole bag of kits,falcon plumes andjackboots incloted, is where you flung them that time. Yourheart is in the system of the Shewolf and your crested headis in the tropic of Copricapron. Your feet are in the cloister of Virgo. Your olala is in the region of sahul s. And that's ashore as you were bornAnd the prankquean went for herforty years' walk in Tourlemonde and she washed the bless ings of the lovespots off the jiminy withsoapsulliversud dles and she had herfour owlersmastersfortotauch him his tick les and sheconvorted himto the onesure allgood and he became a lud erman. So then she startedto rain andto rain and, be red tom, she was backagain at Jarlvan Hoother's in a brace of samer s and the jiminy withher in her pinafrond, lace at night, at another time. And wheredid shecome butto the bar of his bristolry. And Jar l von Hoother had his baretholobruised heels drowned in hiscellarmalt, shaking war m hands withhimself and the jimminy Hilary and thedum my in theirfirst infancy werebelow on the tearsheet, wringing and coughing,like brodar and histher. And the prankquean nipped a paly one and lit up again and redcocks flew flacker ing from the hillcombs. And shemade her witter before the wicked, say ing: Mark the Twy, whydo I am alook alike twoposs of porterpease? And: Shut! says the wicked, handwording hermadesty. MickMac Magnus MacCawleycan take you offto the pure perfection and Leatherbags Reynold s tries your shuffle andcutLet young wimman runaway withthe story and let y oung min talk smooth behind the butteler's back. Sheknows her knight's duty while Luntum sleeps. Did ye save any t in? says he. Did I what? withagrin says she. And we alllike amarriedann be cause she is mercenary. Though the lengthof theland lies under liquida tion (floote!) and there's nare a hairbrow nor an eye bush on this glaubrous phace of Herrschuft Whatarwelter she'll loan a vesta and hiresome peat and sarch the shores hercocklesto heat and she'lldo all aturfwomancan to piff the business on.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A18188184

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more