Riding the wind (part 3)

0 Conversations

Once upon a time…


That phrase has such a wonderful connotation. The feeling that everything will be alright in the end, that the bad guy will be vanquished, the wrongs of the world will be put right.

“…n the plaza, we see the pr…”

My hand wants to smash the window. I want to throw myself to them, jump from this building, but I do not have the courage. I know that when I wake in the morning, I’ll feel nothing, except the hollow emptiness, the moral vacuum that defines what I have chosen for my profession.

“…ving at his ador…”

No matter what happens, no matter the outcome, I cannot change what led me to this.

My rage is unbound.

“…oking up at a skysc..”

My will is pure.

“…t is th..”


A shot rings out.


“…y god..”


and the dance will start over again.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A17332256

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more