A Conversation for The Royal School of Church Music (RSCM)

No Subject

Post 1

watchaharry

Woah...


Hi, I wrote this a while back and it seems to have changed... I'm pleased it's been edited to improve it but I've not had anything of mine edited before - what happens to it if it's edited?


No Subject

Post 2

Vip

Ah! Hello! smiley - smiley

Your article was placed in the Flea Market, as you had appeared to be absent from the site for... I think it's three months. Maybe six. Once it's in Flea Market any Researcher can ask to take on the project and see it through into the Guide. This time, it was me.

Anyway. When (or if!) this article gets through Peer Review, both you and I are credited as Researchers for this article. Don't worry! You're not forgotten. Effectively you and I are joint authors for this article. I hope that okay.

Good to meet you!

smiley - fairy


No Subject

Post 3

watchaharry

Hi Vip

No, that's great! Thanks for the help!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Royal School of Church Music (RSCM)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more