A Conversation for h2g2 Smileys

head hurts smiley

Post 1

krustysc

Is it just me, or on first appearance does the head hurts smiley look like a guy wearing a lampshade? Maybe it's just me...


head hurts smiley

Post 2

Spelugx the Beige, Wizard, Perl, Thaumatologically Challenged

smiley - headhurts

'A1045675 - How to turn a lampshade into a hat'

A bit of a bad haircut too?


hi im new

Post 3

Researcher 224900

hi, am new member. i need the frineds.
contact


hi im new

Post 4

Researcher 224900

hi
am raja


hi im new

Post 5

Spelugx the Beige, Wizard, Perl, Thaumatologically Challenged

Good morning raja (although if that's your name it doesn't appear above your posts, to fix that click on the prefences (or here: <./>UserDetails</.&gtsmiley - winkeye at the top or side of this webpage and change it in the nickname box), and welcome to h2g2.

We have a special group of people one of whose roles is to welcome people (they're the <./>aces</.&gtsmiley - winkeye, but they cannot do that until you write an introduction about yourself. To do this visit Your Space (another link on the toolbar to the left or top), and click on the 'Add/Edit Introduction' button (or here: <./>UserEdit?Masthead=1</.&gtsmiley - winkeye. An ace will then shortly appear to give you a full blurb on how to get involved with the site, and use it effectively.

spelugx -- <./>ace</.>


hi im new

Post 6

ELIZEBETHANDLOUISE

HI I,M NEW TO THIS AS WELL
I,VE BN ON HERE ABOUT 2MTHS I,M JUST LEARNING SO IF U WANT TO CHAT THEN U CAN E-MAIL ME WOULD U LIKE A DRINK Csmiley - empty AND A smiley - cupcake
MY E-MAIL IS [email protected]


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more