WHERE ARE WE?

1 Conversation

A story told by Blue bird



A man and a dog were walking. There was nothing to be afraid of where they were walking because both of them were dead.

After some journey they arrived to a very beautiful glass building.
The man and the dog entered into the lobby where a receptionist set looking very bored. The man asked if they could have a drink of water because they were thirsty after a long walk.

“Oh, yes! Well of course “ answered the male receptionist “ there is the bar and you can have any drink you want they are all free”.
The man wondered and asked: “ Tell me than: where are we?”
“You are in Heaven,” said the receptionist.
“But my dog has no need for drinks from the bar, he wants just nice clean water”. The answer was: “We do not allow pets to come in here.”

The man with his dog just walked out of this Heaven and continued to walk further ahead.

Soon they arrived into beautiful scenery with forests where the bird were singing and in an open field people were working. The man with his dog walked to the farmhouse as it was on the way and asked the farmer who was just standing in the sunshine wondering who is coming from so far?

The man asked the farmer: “Where are we?” The answer was: “This is heaven.”
“We were in heaven just before “ answered the man to the farmer ” but they don’t allow dogs to come in and get a drink of water”.
“That is the Hell” said the farmer “ because those left their best friend behind, they belong to hell”. And the farmer showed the well where the man could get the drink of water and also was a bowl for the dog to drink from”.
And the man and his best friend the dog lived together happily ever after in Heaven.

Inspiration to this story came from some Internet jokes what was shared with best friends.







Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A14124025

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more