A Conversation for Stop-Motion Animation Programmes

Oh no! Not the Vogons again

Post 1

Mykl2:The Sequel

Mykl has just been demolished in order to make way for a hyperspatial bypass. His page is still there, but there's no-one behind it.
Luckily, the dolphins found me skulking round the back of Space-Time.
I'm the same yet subtley different.I'm on a different user page for a start.
We apologise for the inconvenience.


And the plagiarism.


Oh no! Not the Vogons again

Post 2

Mykl

I'm like Bobby Ewing in Dallas.
I was dead for a whole series, but with a change of producer, I've just stepped out of the shower as if nothing has happened.


Oh no! Not the Vogons again

Post 3

Ginger The Feisty

So do you want to be known as Mykl, Mykl2L:The Sequel or Patrick Duffy?


Oh no! Not the Vogons again

Post 4

Mykl

I'm just Mykl again. I couldn't be known as Patrick Duffy. I've never even been to Atlantis.

Did you know that some people believe that the "lost" continent that everyone calls atlantis was actually what is now Antarctica.
Ancient maps apparently show the coastline, even though it has been under ice for a very long time and they wouldn't have the sophisticated sounding equipment in those days.
Spooky eh?

Good job those Vogons were just a figment of my imagination though.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more