A Conversation for The h2g2 Team

The Liam Saga

Post 21

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Can we maintain an 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude, please? It's possible Liam built the page for Flicker, but there's no crime in that. I've been assured that the rogue volunteer group outbreaks has stopped now. Let's not hound anyone away.


The Liam Saga

Post 22

Diddy!

Jimster its not the personal spaces that people are gettng confused over tho you are correct that Lee did Flickers Page (compare U553175 with U552096 ) its the postings. S Some of the postings look as if they are written by two different people.
As for the help groups being stopped well i'm just glad that it has all stopped now. I've been involved with this for a week now.
I participate on more enjoyable threads now.


The Liam Saga

Post 23

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I don't feel I am hounding anyone Jimster. I'm only posting on this and the 'Curing a Problem' thread, both of which were designed to address the difficulties in relationship to Liam et al.

I agree about keeping an open mind smiley - ok about researchers. Liam lied so many times about what he was doing that I am now much more cautious in this situation than I would be with other researchers.

Because theTeam deal with matters like this out of sight, it can be difficult to accept an 'everything is alright now' message from the Eds (even though I understand the reasons for dealing with it privately).This is possibly why there is still the occasional posting on this issue if anything new surfaces - it's just keeping an eye on things.

However I take your point that things seem to have settled down and I agree with Diddy! - everyone has pretty much moved on to other things now.


Key: Complain about this post