A Conversation for h2g2 Life

Falling leaves?

Post 1

zendevil

Maybe it's because it's Autumn? Take comfort in mulch is the only advice I can offer.smiley - sadface

spim says "Leaves are supposed to be down in Autumn. Good job you didn't decide to be a feather, they are down all the time."

Also take comfort in the fact that you are mentioned (in a rather bad-taste smutty aside) in this weeks Hootoo Home of Today A1324496 ; but since nobody appears to have read that either, it may not be much consolation....

Nor Paper Cuts A1325909 ...

We are drowning in a sea of indifference here; shall we just adjourn to the bar?

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri, spim & smiley - cdoublesmiley - catYoda (at present entertaining gentlemen callers in the garden.)

(The cat, not us. Though it might be a good way of cheering us up?)


Falling leaves?

Post 2

Wowbagger

'adjourn to the bar'?
I never left it!

As for your smutty aside I think you are mistaken.
In this enlightened age the correct phrase for the sensitive new age Aussie is "Are you awake luv?" Far more caring I think you'll agree.

Forewarned is forearmed, for sure! smiley - winkeye

Wowbagger
*quaffing a delightful Australain smiley - redwine*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more