A Conversation for The Watchers Council

Watcher, Slayer or Wicca

Post 1

semper_paratus

What one are you?


Watcher, Slayer or Wicca

Post 2

Carlyle Ferris

Greetings scoobies. I sit behind closed curtains lest The First should track me down and throw bangers in my dustbins. Actually, I am having a day off and can't be bothered to open them.
The Buffyverse lives on in spite of our slayer going to Ohio and our Wicca turning heads in Europe disguised as a brunette. I still manage to convert people to the true faith, Eliza, that is, and our Buffy people still come over to see us. Amber and Juliette will be at Collectormania in MK later this year. Alexis is comming to Liverpool to do a play later on. So anyway, Watcher it is.
Doc Ferris


Watcher, Slayer or Wicca

Post 3

semper_paratus

Ah! The Doc returns to the Buffy-verse with much rejoicing. Welcome back.

Looking forward to the return of the Benson family and will be heading off to MK to pay my regards.


The Watchers Council

Post 4

semper_paratus

Watcher, Slayer or Wicca?
Which one are you?


The Watchers Council

Post 5

Carlyle Ferris

I'd like to try and get to MK but the traffic between thee and me is quite scary these days. It is a 500 mile round trip and the agents of the first seem to be driving every transit van and chelsea tractor on the road these days. Least ways, if their eyes are not stitched up they must be too busy on their mobile phones to bother looking out of the windscreens.

I am dedicating my evenings to the cause having just finished watching Firefly and now starting back at Wellcome to the Hellmouth again. Celandine is still around as are many others but with this propensity for calling everyone that you don't agree with a terrorist and randomly bombing everyone else there does not seem to be much sanity to provide a starting point for debate.

Doc


The Watchers Council

Post 6

Serephina

Watcher, Slayer or Wicca?
Which one are you?


I'm a genuine Wiccan smiley - winkeye


The Watchers Council

Post 7

Serephina

and it is Wiccan btw not Wicca..thats what we practise!


The Watchers Council

Post 8

semper_paratus

Thanks for the note. The error has been corrected and welcome to the council... Once we get a few more people, I'm hoping to start making it more interactive. I'll keep you updated.


The Watchers Council

Post 9

Serephina

smiley - cheers


The Watchers Council

Post 10

Konda25

slayer


The Watchers Council

Post 11

semper_paratus

Okay! But what is it about your character that makes you a slayer?


The Watchers Council

Post 12

Konda25

I am a strong leader, I can fight, i will always fight for the greater good & when i start something i will see it through to the end. Of course i like 2 party hard but like 2 i work harder!


The Watchers Council

Post 13

semper_paratus

Sorry it took so long, but I've finally added your name to the slayers list.


The Watchers Council

Post 14

semper_paratus

Can I ask people to try and hunt for entries that you think might be relevant to be added to the library, thanks.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Watchers Council

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more