A Conversation for Snickerdoodles

Snickerdo!

Post 1

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Good article. I like the inclusion of the recipe - it makes this article functional, unlike many others I have read (and written). I'm glad to see this is about cookies, since I was worried it was the pet name you use for your SO (if you have one, of course).

I can't say about the cream of tartar, since my cooking is usually limited to microwave popcorn. Luckily, my SO cooks a lot. Perhaps I will ask her if she knows.....


Snickerdo!

Post 2

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

By the way, I followed your link to your offline page, and saw the Penn State link. My cousin was a Lion - graduated many years ago with a civil engineering degree. Unfortunately, I went to Illinois, and now have the pleasure of watching your football team beat up on my football team every fall.....


Snickerdo!

Post 3

Frustreren

Sounds like fun!

smiley - fish


Snickerdo!

Post 4

SetupWeasel

Who's a Penn Stater?

I am too. In fact I'm there right now typing away at Davey Lab.

I've never been able to get into the school spirit thing though.


Snickerdo!

Post 5

Frustreren

I'm another Penn Stater in the crowd. We pop up everywhere, eh?

Davey would be an excellent place for an Astronomy/Astrophysics person to spend a good deal of time. I myself prefer spending a good deal of my time traversing the great distnace between East and Walker.

Fun times... smiley - fish


Snickerdo!

Post 6

SetupWeasel

I have officially renamed that building. You should refer to it as "The Aptly Named Walker Building" smiley - smiley

So are you a Meteo man or a Geographer?


Snickerdo!

Post 7

Frustreren

Ahhh... the "aptly named Walker building". I think I will call it that from now on.

Yep, that would make me a Meteo man.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Snickerdoodles

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more