The Chip-Eating Circle of Trust

0 Conversations

The Chip-Eating Circle of Trust is an establishment in the small town of Maryborough in Queensland, Australia. All members are students at Aldridge State High School and have one main thing in common - a love and deep appreciation for the hunble chip.


SUBHEADING ONE: WHAT IS A CHIP AND WHY WOULD ANYONE LOVE ONE SO MUCH?
Ahhh, chips. The chip is a popular form of sustenance for any carbon-based life forms such as humans. Thought to originate in England, chips are made by slicing pieces of potato and deep-frying them in oil. The chips are then wrapped in paper and eaten (although you do not eat the paper).
Many people adore the simple deliciouness of chips and there is much controversy over how they should be eaten.


SUBHEADING TWO: CONTROVERSIES SURROUNDING CHIPS
Contraversies over how chips should be served abound in all countries and galaxies where chips are eaten. Many people believe that chips should be eaten primarily with fish, when doused in tomato sauce, while others delight in chips smoothered in either salt, or a variation of salt called "chicken salt". Still others will only eat their chips with salt and vinegar, which many advocates of "sauced chips" abhor.
Whatever the topping or sidedish, you can be sure that the chip will remain a popular food in many countries.


SUBHEADING THREE: THE CHIP-EATING CIRCLE OF TRUST
The chip-eating circle of trust is an organization of high-school students who share a love of this food. They hold regular meetings at which they eat chips, and discuss chip-related topics, and many other things. The original members are as listed (alias' are used for their privacy):

1. Princess/Captain Savvy (The Author)
2. BlingBling
3. Bella
4. RoCkStaR
5. Professor Stanberg
6. SugaBunz
7. Turbo
9. Tipc Kezza

Honourary (ie. added later) members include:

8. Steph
9. Mini

Members are not required to attend all meetings, and members are considered members until they request otherwise. If, say, a member moves to, say, ROCKHAMPTON (which is far, far away from the other members in Maryborough) they will still be considered a member, and a special meeting will be held in honour of their return every time they visit.


SUBHEADING FOUR: BELIEFS AND PRACTISES OF THE CHIP-EATING CIRCLE OF TRUST.
The Chip-Eating Circle of Trust has a firm and solid set of beliefs. They are as follows:

1. Chips should be eaten smootered in chicken salt
2. Chips should be accompanied by Cocoa-Cola
3. Chips should always be eaten with friends
4. Chips, if possible, should be bought from Bell Hilltop Fish and Chips Shop

Many forms of entertainment are undertaken while eating chips. For example, the member 'Bella' enjoys throwing the not-so-nice chips over nearby cars left-handed. Member 'Savvy' enjoys using the last of the softdrink bottle to pretend to be a drunk pirate, singing sea-chanties and remarking that "fiftenn men on a dead man's chest" makes so much sense - that's why he's dead. All members enjoy taking random photo's of themsleves, each other and surrounding animals and objects.


SUBHEDING FIVE: REHABILITAION ORHANIZATIONS
No voluntary organizations exist to help you to rehabilitate from a "chip habit' as no-one yet has wanted top BE rehabilitated. Although chips can be very unhealthy, most chip-eaters, inlcuding the members of The Chip-Eating Circle of Trust, realise this and do not induldge to heavily or too often, just regularly (?).
If you do end up with a weight problem after chips, many organizations do offer help in this area.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A12242206

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more