A Conversation for Why I Hate Sheep (UG)

I like sheep but hat cows

Post 1

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

I live in New Zealand which is Famous for three things: Rugby, Volcanoes, and most inportantly, sheep. WE have many millions of sheep here and the only reason I like them is because I live in the Manawatu, which has a hell of a lot of dairy farms beacause, in a dramatic break with NZ tradition, the land is almost level.So I'm surrounded by more or less all the dairy cows in the North Island, Mooing and burping and farting all day long. These animals are so gassy that the Government has recently tried to raise a tax on thier farting, on the grounds of ozone layer damage. A dairy farmer/MP drove his tractor up the steps of parliment in protest. With these accusid bovines around, give me sheep any day!

ps- Has anyone heard the song 'SHEEP' by pink floyd? a song about killer sheep.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more