A Stargate Quiz - Season 5 Solution

0 Conversations

Season 5

How well do you know the tv series Stargate? Here are the answers to the Season 5 questions.


  1. Q What does Apophis do to Teal'c?

    A Brainwashes him

     

  2. Q In Ascension what is the name of the alien who falls in love with Sam and what alien (not from SG-1) is John de Lancie better known as?

    A Orlin, John de Lancie is better known as Q from Star Trek

     

  3. Q What does Adrian Conrad do to cure himself of his illness?

    A He implants himself with a symbiote

     

  4. Q What is the name of Cassandra's boyfriend?

    A Dominic

     

  5. Q Who is the Goa'uld the Tollan High Chancellor does a deal with?

    A Tannith

     

  6. Q What is the side effect of the Aschen's long-life vaccine?

    A Sterility

     

  7. Q What is significant about the episode Wormhole X-Treme?

    A It's the 100th episode of SG-1

     

  8. Q Which major System Lord (in future episodes) makes his debut in Summit/Last Stand?

    A Baal smiley - drool

     

  9. Q What happens to Daniel in Meridian?

    A He dies smiley - wah and ascends

     

  10. Q Which Goa'uld becomes the new bad guy on the block at the end of Season 5?

    A Anubis

     

The Competitions and Quizzes Archive

Reefgirl

20.04.06 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A11047646

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more