A Conversation for 24 Lies A Second

Eeeek!!!

Post 1

Post Team

Good lord... just saw a trailer for the Hulk on the TV... scared the willies out of me... looking forward to a review by you my dear friend Awix... hmmm... doesn't sound girlie to me... more along the lines of a harsh... abbrassive... cleaner... ~wink~... er... the name Awix that is... ~weak grin~

Awix 'Shut up Greebo'

Greebo 'Sorry Awix'


Greebs..xx


Eeeek!!!

Post 2

Awix

I'm looking forward to seeing it, moreso than X Men, Spider-Man, or Daredevil, simply because I'm such a big fan of the original 60s comics.

The 'effeminate' thing... was just an attempt to provoke Catwoman (she knows why). With characteristic good sense she'll probably treat it with the disdain it deserves!


Eeeek!!!

Post 3

Post Team

Well me for one looks forward to reading the review... ~grin~... and you never know... if you give the thumbs up then maybe me will go to see it at a cinema near me soonish...

Greebs..xx


Eeeek!!!

Post 4

Awix

Without wishing to spoil my own review, I'd say it was very definitely worth a look... just don't expect an adaptation of the TV series.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 24 Lies A Second

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more