A Conversation for Official UnderGuide Gem Polishers' Homepage (UG)

Wanted: Opportunity to be a Gem Polisher

Post 1

calliopelv


Hello h2g2!

Serendipity!

What a wonderful universe we have, where a middle-aged mother, having spent years wandering the Interniverse, can literally stumble upon such precious jewels! Oh, please, h2g2-gods, please allow me to realize my life's vocation by granting me the opportunity to become a sacred Gem-Polisher.

I eagerly await further instruction.
Calliopelv, Ontario, Canada




Wanted: Opportunity to be a Gem Polisher

Post 2

UnderGuide Editors

smiley - laugh such wonderful enthusiasm!

callioplelv, welcome to h2g2. We need more Polishers and would love to help you realise a life's vocation.

It's customary on h2g2 to ask newly-joined prospective volunteers to familiarise themselves with the place before roping them in. Can I give you directions to the Alternative Writing Workshop (aka our UnderGuide mine)? Click here <./>writing-alternative</.>, that'll take you there.

Have a look round it, get a feel for how it all works, maybe drop in some comments? The polishing starts on the AWW threads. See you there, and have fun smiley - smiley!

Any questions, just shout.

UGed (Waz)


Key: Complain about this post

Wanted: Opportunity to be a Gem Polisher

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more