A Conversation for Meet Mr Inquisitor

Cool!!

Post 1

Darth Zaphod

Cool! Interviews! Ooh Ooh Do me! Do Me!! smiley - winkeye just jokin' ya..nice idea, very clever!

DZsmiley - planet


Cool!!

Post 2

Catwoman

Yeah. Okay. So who decides who is famous enough. This is going to be 'interviews of people who are in smiley - thepost a lot', isn't it?


Cool!!

Post 3

Post Team

I hope not! smiley - yikes

This follows on from the early 1-2-1 and Frankie Roberto interviews and they were certainly not confined to Post people.

As Awix says - ask and ye shall be given. smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepost


Cool!!

Post 4

Darth Zaphod

Oooh! Then DO ME DO ME! smiley - smiley

I don't get enough publicity...I'm a great person...I should hire someone to do that sort of work for me...smiley - winkeye just joking!!!

DZsmiley - planet


Cool!!

Post 5

Awix

(puts on Inquisitorial hat)

I'm hoping it won't just be Posties, but it kind of depends on who volunteers (having said that I'm quite prepared to pester people).

I did ask Frankie Roberto if he wanted to be the first victim but communications between us sort of stalled. Swiv ended up being first because, well, she's a friend, I already had her email address, and the Uganda trip seemed like a good prompt for questions.

DZ, if you want to be interviewed, that's cool. Could you contact Shazz via email (I think her address is in her Space) and let her know?



Cool!!

Post 6

Darth Zaphod

Cool--sure...I'll get to thatsmiley - smiley thanks!

DZsmiley - planet


Cool!!

Post 7

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

But are you anyone's cocktail bunny?


Cool!!

Post 8

Awix

Hmm. If I ever interview myself, I'll be sure to ask.


Cool!!

Post 9

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I was referring to Darth Zaphod!
We know there's something fuzzy about you, but I don't think it's a tail!smiley - run


Cool!!

Post 10

J

Are you interviewing Em next? I've been watching your personal space smiley - biggrin

smiley - blacksheep

PS - Toby Ziegler rules smiley - winkeye


Cool!!

Post 11

Awix

Er... dunno exactly who's going to be next, Em's said yes and DZ seems keen, but I haven't heard from either of them yet. I prefer to do the interview by email or instant message and (rather rudely) have assumed Shazz will act as a point of contact. Sorry Shazz!

So - next week's slot (indeed all future slots!) is still currently open. If you want to be inquisited drop me a line on awixNOSPAMmunchausen.fslife.co.uk. Ideally quite soon, as this week's Post deadline is looming up in the middle distance...

'I'm not acting dumb. I am dumb. Most of the time I'm acting smart.'


Cool!!

Post 12

Darth Zaphod

Well, I e-mailed Shazz like you told me to with my interest...so I don't know what else I should do. I suppose I'll sit here and waitsmiley - smiley

I have msn instant messenger if that would be of any use to you, if you choose to do me, that is.

DZsmiley - planet


Cool!!

Post 13

Awix

Hmm. I shoulda checked that with Shazz first, I suppose, youthful enthusiasm running away with me... Partly cos it's a bit presumptuous of me, partly cos she was at the Meet this weekend and not in the same country as her PC... which may explain the uncharacteristic silence from her.

Hey ho. If you still haven't heard from me by the time you read this, DZ, could you try agan on the address up the page? Cheers.


Cool!!

Post 14

Catwoman

Not being in the same country as her PC could be a problem there.


Cool!!

Post 15

Terran

This all sounds very interesting smiley - biggrin

I'm interested, although I'm going to be away for 3 weeks from this Saturday.

So I put my name forward, but I don't know if I'm too late smiley - erm


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Meet Mr Inquisitor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more